Hey, Our plan is to drive across the country in September and arrive in Florida for one month in October! Call us crazy. I am looking forward to seeing things that I have never seen before! As my father would say.....Happy Trails!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Make sure you make a stop in Austin! We've got lots of room.
and will you be passing through Nauvoo, Illinois? that would be SUPER FANTASTIC....what will you be traveling in? a camper of some sort? PLEASE LET US KNOW if you're coming...and if not in a camper bus, we'd line you up in a fantastic log cabin go to www.nauvoologcabins.com and look at their cabins for rent. I loved your blog and will go back again. aloha, irene
Great Blog. Your slide show is wonderful. Now you need to put one of Celine together. Have a wonderful cross-country journey. I would love to do the same some day.
3 comments:
Make sure you make a stop in Austin! We've got lots of room.
and will you be passing through Nauvoo, Illinois? that would be SUPER FANTASTIC....what will you be traveling in? a camper of some sort? PLEASE LET US KNOW if you're coming...and if not in a camper bus, we'd line you up in a fantastic log cabin go to www.nauvoologcabins.com and look at their cabins for rent. I loved your blog and will go back again. aloha, irene
Great Blog. Your slide show is wonderful. Now you need to put one of Celine together. Have a wonderful cross-country journey. I would love to do the same some day.
Post a Comment